At the heart of Enlighted’s IoT solution sits their software-defined smart sensor that monitors real time occupancy, light levels, temperatures and energy usage, among other things. Only their sensors can distinguish between people and objects, customize controls for specific tasks, leverage ambient light and much more.
- Multiple sensors in one module: daylight-harvesting, temperature, IR, and power
- Fixture outage report
- Stay-with-me lighting effect
- Bluetooth Low-Energy enabled for location and asset tracking
- Real-time energy savings report
- Auto and advanced demand response programs
The Enlighted Gateway is the communication channel between Enlighted Smart Sensors and the Enlighted Energy Manager and a transition from wireless to wired network. The Gateway relays energy, environmental, occupancy and Bluetooth data captured by the sensors securely to the Energy Manager for analysis and reporting and sends back updates and changes to the sensors.
- The Gateway relays data captured by the sensors to the Energy Manager for analysis and reporting.
- Architecture enables scalability for very large lighting control deployments
- Traffic on wireless network secured with AES 128-bit encryption
- Each gateway sends /receives data for up to 250 sensors
The Energy Manager provides the data analysis for all data harvested by the Enlighted Smart Sensors for energy, occupancy and environment. It features a secure browser-based interface to create profiles and adjust settings of the entire Enlighted Advanced Lighting Control System. In addition, it facilitates integration with third-party building automation and demand response systems.
- Simplified lighting control management
- Prepared for deployment in corporate environment with industry-leading security with encryption
- Supports Title 24 Compliance Check and color tuning
- Manages up to 1500 individual sensors; 3500 BACnet points
- Web-based user interface for lighting system management
- Energy consumption and savings can be viewed in real time
- Direct power metering at individual fixture level
The Enlighted Room Control provides all of the functions of a standard wall switch with override control capabilities, all without additional wiring. Occupants can manually adjust lighting levels to save energy, increase comfort or tailor illumination for specific tasks. And users can choose from pre-programmed settings through the browser-based software interface or customize settings with a few clicks of a mouse.
- Lets individuals change illumination and lighting configurations
- Expected battery life of 7+ years for easy maintenance
- Installs easily on room walls or over existing junction boxes
- Offers flexibility to pre-set up to six different scenes and light levels
- Allows groups of light fixtures to behave in concert
- Single Room Control device can manage up to 100 Enlighted fixtures
- Each Room Control is a computing and communications device